TRUTH,JUSTICE,LIBERTY FOR ALL

TRUTH,JUSTICE,LIBERTY FOR ALL
TREASON WILL NOT BE TOLERATED BY THE STATE & FEDERAL COURTS-COMPLICITY

Friday, March 27, 2009

Yannon:Dr.Orly Taitz_Justice Roberts_Obama_Judge David Hamilton 7th Cir.

Dr. Orly Taitz tackles the Supreme Court Yannone: Dr. Orly Taitz tackles the Supreme Court
Justice Roberts agreed to read all of my documents
Orly TaitzJustice Roberts agreed to read all
by Orly Taitz

Yesterday (March 13) I traveled to Idaho. I was able to address Chief Justice Roberts during the question and answer session after his lecture. There were numerous cameras recording this event and simultaneous feeds broadcast to all the campuses of the University of Idaho. Roughly 5,000 people at all the campuses had an opportunity to hear what I had to say, it is in the video archives, and now everybody knows the truth and knows that leftist media thugs such as the Seattle Washington Observer shamelessly twist the truth to fit their pro-Obama blind idiot agenda.



It was a grueling day. I left home at three in the morning after sleeping only three hours and drove to San Diego, from there flew to Salt Lake City, from there to Tacoma, Washington, from there I drove for a couple of hours to be in Moscow, Idaho, to address Chief Justice Roberts.

After the lecture the audience was told that they can ask questions -- give their names and present a short question. I was the first to run to the microphone and told Roberts, "My name is Orly Taitz. I am an attorney from Southern California. I left home at three o'clock this morning and flew and drove thousands of miles to talk to you and ask you a question." Roberts seemed to be impressed by that, and I continued.

"Are you aware that there is criminal activity going on in the Supreme Court of the United States? I have submitted my case, Lightfoot v Bowen, to you. You agreed to hear it in the conference of all nine justices on January 23. Your clerk, Danny Bickle, on his own accord refused to forward to you an important supplemental brief. He has hidden it from you and refused to post it on the docket. Additionally, my case was erased from the docket -- completely erased -- one day after the inauguration, only two days before it was supposed to be heard in the conference. Outraged citizens had to call and demand that it be posted.

"On Monday I saw Justice Scalia, and he had absolutely no knowledge of my case that was supposedly heard in conference on January 23. It is inexplicable -- particularly knowing that roughly half a million American citizens have written to him and to you, Justice Roberts, demanding that you hear this issue of eligibility of Barack Hussein Obama, aka Barry Soetoro, to be the President of the United States."

At that point I showed Roberts a stack of papers that I held. Those were my pleadings, and printouts that I got from WorldNetDaily. It contained your names -- names of about 350,000 who signed the petition. (There were others who wrote individual letters.)

Roberts stated, "I will read your documents. I will review them. Give them to my Secret Service agent, and I will review them." His Secret Service agent approached me and said, "Give me all the documents. I promise you Justice Roberts will get them." I had a suitcase full of documents. The agent found a large box for the documents, showed me his badge, and introduced himself as Gilbert Shaw, Secret Service agent assigned to the security of Chief Justice Roberts.

FindLaw: Ex-New York City Art Dealer Lawrence Salander's Criminal Indictment


Judicial Nominee Says Prayers to Allah Okay, But Not to Jesus

Judicial Nominee Says Prayers to Allah Okay, But Not to JesusMarch 26, 2009True to his campaign promises, President Barack Hussein Obama has picked a rabid judicial activist as his first federal court pick. Judge David Hamilton has been chosen by Obama to serve on the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 7th Circuit.

Hamilton is precisely what Obama wants in a judge: Someone who ignores the Constitution and imposes his own liberal ideas on each case. Hamilton will have what Obama calls “empathy” for the poor, child molesters, abortionists, murderers, etc.

AllianceMNSharon Anderson

Sharon4Anderson@aol.com

My photo
St.Paul, Minnesota, United States