|March 23, 2007|
Income Tax Panel Added to GML 2007
"If all attorneys are officers of the courts that make up the judicial branch of the government, then the government now has one of its best and brightest members challenging the legality of the operation and enforcement of the federal income tax system on constitutional and statutory grounds."
Mark our words, Tom Cryer is going to make a positive difference in the People's quest for the truth regarding the fraudulent origin and illegal operation of the federal income tax system. He has a lot going for him.
First and foremost is his legal training and experience in researching the law and writing legal briefs, and he is a seasoned trial attorney in civil and criminal cases. Completely on his own, and over a two-year period of time, without any connection whatsoever to any of the personalities and organizations in the Tax Honesty movement, Cryer researched the subject and found the enforcement of the current direct, un-apportioned tax on labor to be patently unconstitutional. Cryer undertook the research for no other reason than to keep a friend of his who had decided to stop filing a tax return from "getting into trouble."
Saturday, March 24, 2007
Judiciary v Judiciary
at 9:12 AM
- ECF OriginalJurisdiction USSC
- Judiciary v Judiciary
- NOTICE APPEAL US SUPREME COURT
- 8thMandate-NOTICE APPEAL TO US SUPREME COURT
- 8thOrders WilfulFailure to AddressAffidPrejudice's...
- 8thCirDoc-06-2779Sharon v St.Paul
- 8thCir06-2779 ECF & Hand Filed
- Regulations.gov.BadBehavior Judge James Rosenbaum
- Rule of Law v. Court Rules v.Constitution Separati...
- US Attorneys Firing v. ECF Filings
- Case Fixing-Unsigned "Orders" via ECF & US Mails
- Electronic Commerce
- Bad Behavior Federal Judge to Comptroller
- AFFIDAVITS TO REMOVE ROSENBAUM BAD BEHAVIOR
- FOIA-06cv-PERMISSION TO INVESTIGAGE,COPY,CIRCULATE...
- Docket Sheet Case Number 0:06-cv-01607-JMR-FLN A...
- Affidavit of ECF Notice 06-cv-01607
- ECF06cv01607/Defaut Taken 1Mar07
- ▼ March (25)