Wednesday, March 28, 2007
The U.S. District Court of Minnesota approved a public comment period for several proposed amendments to the Court's Local Rules. The public comment period ends April 27, 2007. For more information, follow the link below.http://www.mnd.uscourts.gov/Press_Releases/March2007-LR-Proposals.pdf
at 11:00 AM
- ECF OriginalJurisdiction USSC
- Judiciary v Judiciary
- NOTICE APPEAL US SUPREME COURT
- 8thMandate-NOTICE APPEAL TO US SUPREME COURT
- 8thOrders WilfulFailure to AddressAffidPrejudice's...
- 8thCirDoc-06-2779Sharon v St.Paul
- 8thCir06-2779 ECF & Hand Filed
- Regulations.gov.BadBehavior Judge James Rosenbaum
- Rule of Law v. Court Rules v.Constitution Separati...
- US Attorneys Firing v. ECF Filings
- Case Fixing-Unsigned "Orders" via ECF & US Mails
- Electronic Commerce
- Bad Behavior Federal Judge to Comptroller
- AFFIDAVITS TO REMOVE ROSENBAUM BAD BEHAVIOR
- FOIA-06cv-PERMISSION TO INVESTIGAGE,COPY,CIRCULATE...
- Docket Sheet Case Number 0:06-cv-01607-JMR-FLN A...
- Affidavit of ECF Notice 06-cv-01607
- ECF06cv01607/Defaut Taken 1Mar07
- ▼ March (25)